Being the Representative Commercial Body of the Business Community of Riyadh Region, the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce & Industry was established in 1961 (1318H). in order to help, assist and promote the interest of the Saudi Private sector, which is realized through varied untied struggles including collection of data, identification of investment opportunity and providing classified services to it member firms including, but not limited to:
· Providing classified and categorized data on the activities carried out by different business enterprises.
· Promoting business opportunities available within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad.
· Defining new fields of investment and promoting lucrative investment opportunities.
· Preparing specialized studies and researches and offering consultation on related issues.
· Offering legal consultation and resolving commercial disputes through amicable settlement and arbitration.
· Investigating problems of business community, suggesting suitable solutions, and coordination with the concerned authorities.
· Organizing different training courses/sessions for Saudi human resources development.
· Promotion for participation of businessmen in national and international exhibitions and trade fairs.
· Issuing trade and industrial directories on activities of the private sector.
· Organizing seminars and symposia on different important issues.
· Promoting commercial liaison amongst businessmen and organizing meetings with foreign delegations.
· Authentication and validation of commercial registers, documents and certificates issued by members firms.
· Participation in consolidation social, scientific and environmental activities in Riyadh region.